Thursday, April 7, 2011

Skills Inventory


Name: Amanda Winkler - Bennett
Department/Program: Graphic Design AAA
Are you graduating this Quarter? Yes
Online Social and Professional networks: Facebook
Website URL: My portfolio website is www.bennettdesignconcepts.com
What software experience do you have? 
Photoshop: I love to do photo manipulation and editing in Photoshop and I know how to use photoshop to create layouts and optimize them for the web. 
Illustrator: Illustrator is my favorite program because I really enjoy its drawing and vector capabilities. I'm fairly well versed in the program. 
Dreamweaver: I have never used dreamweaver because I like to code my websites by hand. 
HTML: I know basic html and css and can build clean and functional websites. 
InDesign: I have not worked a whole lot in InDesign but I have created multiple publications using this program. I like its grid and layout structures and well as some of the options it has for publishing.
Explain your objective for the class to the best of your knowledge:
Learn iWeb? I have not used this before, but I can imagine it would come in handy when mocking up a website from its raw design. 
Publish web site? I have a few websites that I have live right now and I feel fairly comfortable with the process.
Revise and update current site? My portfolio website needs some work and I'm looking forward to working on it further and updating it.
Begin the process of a professional web presence? I am looking forward to learning more about how to develop a professional web presence including where and how to best present myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment